Hi there, and welcome to the Company Bumpers Wiki! We're glad you joined! If you're wondering how to submit an entry for our site, here's how!
Background (optional): Describe here some background on it. Example:
Company Bumpers was introduced in 2014.
Year(s): The year(s) it was used. Example:
Bumper/ID/Warning/Promo/Modified Screen: What happens? How does it start? How does it end? What effects happen? Describe all this in this section. Pictures and video of it are also appreciated and can be added above like seen here.
- If adding more than one picture/video, stick them in a gallery and hide the "add to gallery" button so as not to distract our readers. To do this, simply head into source mode and add hideaddbutton="true" as an attribute in the gallery tag.
Clip-ons: Include this section if there are instances of where the same bumper is shown, but the only thing different is the text displayed. List them using a bullet list (if the instance is particularly rare, describe where it can be found inside parentheses next to it).
Notes/Trivia (optional): Describe here any trivia or facts associated with it.
- If you wish, you can also just use "Notes" or "Trivia."
Variant(s): Describe any different variant(s) of it that can also be seen. If there are none, omit this section.
- If the only difference is the text displayed, stick both it and the original instance in a clip-on list per above.
FX/SFX: Describe the animations and effects seen in it. If no effects are seen, write "None."
Music/Sounds/Voiceover: Is there an announcer? Is there music? If so, describe it here. If it's silent, write "None."
- Usually, "/Voiceover" is omitted and "Music/Sounds" is used.
Music/Sounds/Voiceover Variant(s): Are there different announcers? Are there different songs/tunes? Describe them here if so. Omit this section if there are none.
- Like above, "/Voiceover" is usually omitted and "Music/Sounds Variant(s)" is used.
Availability: Where can it be found? Is it rare, uncommon, or common? Describe this information here. If you're writing about a station ID, simply state whether or not it's current or extinct.
Editor's Note: Describe here its impact on the community around it. This can include cheesy factors (including if it has any errors (such as missing punctuation or misspelled words)). If there is no editor's note, omit this section.
That's it! Be sure you've read our rules before you contribute and have fun!