ID: We see Bob in a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses, He is tilting backwards and forwards on his surf board on stacked wooden crates. Then, the following dialog happens:
- Scoop: Uh, what are you doing, Bob?
- Bob: I'm practicing. Wendy says we're going surfing today.
- (All the machines go excited, Wendy walks up to him)
- Wendy: Bob, I meant surfing on the internet.
- Bob: Oh.
- (Later, Wendy shows Bob the website)
- Wendy: We got our own website now.
- Bob: Oh that's brilliant! How can people find it?
- Wendy: Well, the address is: www.bobthebuilder.com. (the URL appears)
- Bob: (accidentally knocks Pilchard off the desk with his surfboard) See you there. (He puts on his sunglasses, Pilchard pokes her head up titling the URL)
Variant: A rare variant exists where the URL is www.bobthebuilder.org.
FX/SFX: Stop-motion animation done by Hot Animation and HiT Entertainment.
Music/Sounds: Some music playing the background, as well as the dialog (see above).
Availability: Seen on many Bob the Builder VHS releases in the UK. The variant is a tough find, but can be found on the 2000 UK VHS release of the Mucky Muck episode.
Editor's Note: None.